If you are looking to increase member engagement and new member sign ups, our new event, Boost Member Engagement with a Better Website Strategy may offer the solution that you are looking for.
Boost Member Engagement with a Customised Website Strategy is a new seminar for CEOs which will be held in London, on 15th September 2016, at the City Business Library.
Featuring leading association professionals and industry experts, this half day event will empower you to move beyond off-the-peg web solutions. By learning the benefits of upgrading your current membership web service to an adaptable custom web solution, you will not only discover how to delight your current clientele but also how to gravitate the most cutting-edge industry figureheads to your membership service.
In addition, this seminar will help your organisation to;
- Discover the role that custom web solutions play in affordable resolutions.
- Improve your web services and achieve digital transformation step-by-step rather than one drastic approach.
- Reduce service costs and improve members services.
- Adapt and navigate through the environment your organisation will be operating in the next 3-5 years.
- Network with membership web design experts and gain free business analysis consultation.
- To fix key issues on your website with local expert technical team and learn which artifices will give immediate benefit.
The seminar will include discussions from membership service leaders who have benefited from custom web solutions; Paul Cross, Chairman of the British Association for Cytopathology and Brian Iddon, Director of Venus Business Communications.
In addition to learning about membership website best practices, and how to use web services to their full potential, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with other CEOs of Associations addressing the same issues.
This is a free membership CEO event, seats are limited, so please don’t miss out and register early by filling out our on-page form.
“Thank you for opening our eyes to the possibilities our website held to enable us to improve digital engagement with our members.”
Paul Cross, Chairman of the British Association for Cytopathology